Here’s a quick list of links related to the publication of a new book, Data Journalism: Inside the global future, which I was fortunate to have the opportunity to co-edit alongside
I’ll continue to revise and add to this list, so if you see anything I’ve missed, then please let me know.
Did you know that the wonderful front cover for this book is a visualisation of the Twitter networks of the book’s contributors? If not, then read more about how the cover was designed here.
- Promotion for London event by Internews
- Write-up of UK event from Interhacktives
- University of Oregon launch event press release
- UO book launch event page, and tweets from the event (#SOJCDDJ).
Presentations, extracts and chapters
- Damian Radcliffe launch slides (Scribd, SlideShare)
- Nicole Dahmen chapter summary and talk: “Data visualization as a sustaining value of journalism“
- 3 Golden Rules to #ddj — Ændrew Rininsland
- Zahra Rahman: blog intro, chapter: “So you found a unicorn – now what?“
- Gabriel Keeble-Gagnère Encryption for the working journalist: Accessing the internet anonymously (Part One, Part Two)
- Gavin Freeguard: chapter “Charting government: Doing data journalism as a think tank“
- Journalism.co.uk podcast: Why newsrooms should pay attention to data skills
— Megan Lucero (@Megan_Lucero) November 5, 2015