Blog Preston, Brixton Blog, CAERPHILLY OBSERVER, Ed Walker, Hyperlocal Journalism, Hyperlocal Voices, LONDONIST, MATT BROWN, OJB, port talbot magnet, rachel howells, RICHARD GURNER, Ryan Gibson, SIMON PIPE, ST HELENA ONLINE, Tim Dickens, Zoe Jewell
Following on from my earlier post about producing a new series of Hyperlocal Voices for the Online Journalism Blog, here are links to the latest set of interviews I’ve done with hyperlocal publishers. As ever, I’m grateful to everyone who answered my questions and who shared their insights about the past, present and futures of these sites.
- Hyperlocal Voices: Simon Pipe, St Helena Online
- Hyperlocal Voices: Matt Brown, Londonist
- Hyperlocal Voices: Richard Gurner, Caerphilly Observer
And a reminder of the links to the first three interviews:
- Hyperlocal Voices: Ed Walker and Ryan Gibson, Blog Preston
- Hyperlocal Voices: Rachel Howells, Port Talbot MagNet
- Hyperlocal Voices: Zoe Jewell and Tim Dickens, Brixton Blog
There will be more in due course.